Saturday, May 18, 2013

2012 and 2013 Hello! I haven't said anything in a while so I'm going to tell you about my life so far! Well, in late june of 2012 we moved out of our totally crappy apartmants and to our new house. It is really cool and I finally got my own room!!!!!!!! YAY. And a couple of months later football started. I won my first game against West and lost my second against Granger. Our third game, we lost to Park City. Our fourth game,we lost to Taylorsville. Our fifth game we finally beat Grantsville. Our sixth game we lost to Judge. Our seventh game we killed Juan Diego. Our eighth game we eat South Summit. Our ninth game we lost to Cottenwood. But we made it to the playoffs. The team we played Juan Diego and we obviously destroyed them. So the championchip. BEST GAME EVER! We played Judge and hae a really awesome season. After football, it was christmas. It was pretty nice. And then 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cfignrtnhbofdjihoij sorry i'm bored. nd then it was my science fair POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!! I made it but totallly forgot about it. After that it was valintines day........ yeah. Anyway after that well all I remember is my brothers birthday. Guess what? He got over like 70 dollars more than I get in like forever and spends it All on lego!!!!!! Useless freakin legos! Pretty stupid I know. But anyway that is my life there are 2 more weeks left of school which is awesome. So yeah I will see you in further notice yeah:)

No comments:

Post a Comment